Friday, 30 November 2012

things I like lately



- Sara (13 months old today) has started walking with her little Brio pushcart - we are so proud!
- Little Knot
- Susanne Kaluza's blog
- sharing a banana with Sara on the hallway floor (her first ever actually, so far she has only wanted to eat it in smoothies, like the ones from Ella's kitchen)
- season 1 of Homeland
- waking up to the city covered in a rather thick layer of snow this morning
- our garden suite tenants have set out some food for the birds - Sara loved watching them! (why haven't we put out bird food before?!)
- several days with no rain and lovely winter light
- I have just discovered how super delicious Sara Bernard cakes are
- homemade apple muffins and whipped cream
- the photo above

PS: ask me anything

6 comments:

  1. This photo is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, the contents present at this site are truly
    awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
    Also visit my web-site Work from home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I delight in, result in I found exactly what I was having a look for.
    You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
    Also see my web page > Captain Black

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, yet
    I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.

    It's beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.
    Also visit my blog post : Work from home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with? I'm experiencing some small security problems
    with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?
    My blog post :: amber leaf

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails