Friday, 4 August 2017

things I like lately

Oh the comfort in meals shared with friends! // Kodak Portra 160nc, Olympus mju

- getting a head start of the semester by starting my studying this week - currently working my way through a huge book about the history of Norwegian literature
- parking my bike and getting inside just before a massive rain shower
- Our Brooklyn Family Apartment - I love the deer bed photograph!
- catching up with my friend M on a walk around the lake
- green smoothies every day - both Sara and Sverre like them too
- Sunday dinner planning - and actually following the plan during the week
- homemade spring rolls for dinner
- going through the freezer and making note of everything in there - the empty the freezer project has started
- waffles with homemade strawberry jam for supper

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- Sverre has cried every morning when I dropped him off in kindergarten - can't remember the last time he did it
- being emotional about change
- parts of our basement flooded during a particularly massive rain shower - luckily the damage is minor

1 comment:

  1. Nico does not like green smoothies. I hope it changes.
    In September, Nico will start the kindergarten for the first time. And I hope I do not have a bad time. He is a very outgoing child and I hope that helps.
    But it is so, poor thing.
    And poor mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails